OF WEBSITE WWW.SCANDINAVIANMETHOD.COM
This document is about cookies and refers to the website www.scandinavianmethod.com (hereinafter ‘Website’). The Website administrator is Katrin Beata Œliwiñska Flaumenhaft Scandinavian Method Metoda Skandynawska (hereinafter ‘The Scandinavian Method®’) based in Warsaw.
The Scandinavian Method® has the right to store and access cookies. This right is based on Visitor’s consent. Visitor is the person visiting the Website.
This consent is given when Visitor configures the web browser used to browse the pages of the Website and when he/she uses the services available on the Website.
The Visitor is able to configure the settings for cookies at any time and to specify the conditions of storage or access to information by Scandinavian Method®.
The information about using cookies is shown on the Website, when Visitor enters the website www.scandinavianmethod.com.
- What are „cookies”:
"Cookies" are text files, IT data stored in the Website Visitor’s devices, such as computers, mobile phones and tablets, designed to use websites. They allow, among other things, to identify the type of the Visitor's device and display websites, which are adjusted to individual preferences. Cookies files usually contain the website address, storage time on the Visitor's device and their own unique identifier.
- What purpose are cookies used for:
Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the website to the preferences and the device of the Visitor,
- optimise the use of the website,
- store the Visitor's choices concerning the language, browser, settings of selected elements of the website, information about the Visitor's location or cancellation of profiled advertisements,
- secure the websites, for example, prevent access by unauthorised persons,
- create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the Visitor uses the websites and thus improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification,
- ensure the fine-tuning and smooth operation of websites, including research on website performance.
- What exactly are the "cookies" used and how can they be deleted:
Session (temporary) and permanent "cookies" are used by the Website.
- Session "cookies" are stored on the Visitor's device until the Internet browser is switched off.
- Permanent "cookies" are stored on the Visitor's device for a defined period of time, which is determined by the parameter contained in the "cookies" file - the Visitor has the possibility to remove them manually.
The software used to browse the web pages by default allows to store "cookies" on the terminal device (computer, mobile phone). The Visitor can configure his or her web browser to block the automatic acceptance of cookies or to obtain each time the file sent to his or her device or to define the time of their storage. Appropriate information about the handling of cookies and possible configurations is available in the settings of Visitor’s web browser. Below, Visitor will find links to pages of different browsers with instructions about cookies, including how to delete them:
The level of restrictions concerning the use of "cookies" may affect the availability and functionality offered on the Website, until the possibility of its proper use is blocked. In the case of services made available on the Website by the Scandinavian Method®, acceptance of "cookies" is required in order for the Visitors to use them properly.
Defining the rules for the use of "cookies" in your browser may also affect your ability to use other websites that use "cookies". The Visitor should pay special attention whether, when defining the parameters of "cookies" in the browser, he does it globally (for all websites) or only for the Website www.scandinavianmethod.com.
- Cookies and personal data:
As a rule, "cookies" do not constitute personal data. However, some information stored in "cookies" (e.g. concerning preferences), when combined with other information about Visitor, can be treated as personal data.
Personal data collected using "cookies" may be collected only in order to perform specific functions and activities for the benefit of Visitor. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access.
- Additional information: